Saturday, November 20, 2010

I twisted my ankle and I still only got a 70.

One difficult situation I was in this semester was when I had a history exam. A few days before the exam, I was looking for the professors review paper on vista, and I couldn’t find it. I started freaking out because the next time I had her class, was when we were going to have the exam, and I need the paper so I could study all the next day.

I had no idea what I was going to do because I’m not friends with anyone in the class. To be honest, I didn’t really even know anyone’s name. the professor had said that he doesn’t check her emails on certain day and that day happened to be one of them, so I was stuck.

Finally I realized I could find out who is in the class on vista. I found one girls whose name I remember my professor saying in class several times. So I looked her up on facebook and sent her a message. Thank God she answered back right a way and showed me where exactly I could find it.

Now that I knew where the paper was, how was I going to print it? My brother has a printer in his room, but refuses to let me use it. So once again I was stuck. I called my neighbor hoping she was still up, and again, thankfully, she was. I email her my document and she prints it out for me. So, I run across the street, grab the paper, and run back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment