Saturday, October 30, 2010

R Bar, Pearl... whatever it's called

I really don’t like going out of my comfort zone, that’s why its my comfort zone… but this past weekend I went out to a club and lied about it. Now that’s not something I would normally do. I wouldn’t ordinarily be the type to go out down town, and I would always feel like I should ask and/or tell my parents. I’ve just always been the type of kid that doesn’t want to lie. My parents, for the most part, let me do what I wanted (since most of the stuff I wanted to do was reasonable). But to be honest, I didn’t want to tell them this time. I decided to just leave my comfort zone, and go for it.

I did, and I had the best time. I went with a group of friends and we danced and laughed and stayed out past like 1. For a lot of other college kids, this wouldn’t be as big a deal, but for me it is since it isn’t something I normally do. Yeah I felt sort of guilty about it later, but I had too much fun to really worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment