Saturday, September 11, 2010

The best has yet to come, but it will soon enough.

A few days before school, 2 of my friends and I took it upon ourselves to figure out our schedules. We didn’t know how things were going to be done at orientation, and we didn’t want to end up totally lost around campus when classes started, so we just went through our schedules ourselves as if we were really going to them. It was a lot more relaxing to do it this way because it didn’t matter if we got lost, we weren’t on a time limit to get from one place to the other. And it also gave us a chance to explore the campus a little more.

So when our first day of college rolled around, we didn’t have trouble finding classes and I didn’t have to find parking because I get dropped off. So far, everything has been going pretty smoothly. As of yet, I really haven’t experienced anything that great or that bad about being here. I don’t really have any cool stories I can write about. We’re not even a month into the semester. I still have plenty of time to create some memorable experiences here at Southern

1 comment:

  1. No challenges to write about? How about some challanges you can place on yourself for this semester? (You want to make sure your entry fulfills the assignment.)

    ReplyDelete