Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.

I know that now that I’m in college, I’m supposed to set aside time everyday for all my school work and studying, but that’s just not something I do. Time management has never been something I was very good at. I’m not very keen on schedules and planners. Its definitely one of the more important things I need to work on. Its hard to change certain habits after 12 years of doing them a specific way.

I always have a planner, and when I remember, I write down homework or events, things in general that I’m supposed to remember. Every so often I’ll look through it, but a lot of the time I’ll forget to even open it. I’m better now at remembering to do homework and stuff, than I was back in the beginning of high school. I still have a ways to go, but that’s part of the college experience. To learn how to organize and prioritize your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment