Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Grades Haven't Been This Bad In Years

My grades for this semester are, not great, to say the least. Not that I wasn’t expecting to make the Dean’s list or anything, but I was hoping I did better.

I’m at school til almost 8:00 at night on Monday and Wednesday so that doesn’t leave me too much time on those days to get work done. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I leave around 2, but I have work at 5:30. Luckily I can do my school work when I’m at my job, most of the time. But for some reason, I just can’t keep up with it all.

A lot of the work is really boring and I have no interest in the subject. I guess the only thing I can do for those classes, is try to be a little more involved or interested. For the other classes, I’m not sure what I should do. I thought I was actually doing pretty well in one class, and then it turned out I wasn’t. I’ll probably talk to my professor about what I can do to improve that grade.

My goal for the rest of the semester, I think, is to just do better. I’m not sure how. I think I have to figure that out along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment