Sunday, October 3, 2010

SC-SU! Owlsss!

This past Friday I went with my friend Molly, that I’ve known for 13 years, her boyfriend Mat, and our friend Joe to the football game. It was raining kinda bad all day and we thought about not going, but there was free food, courtesy of 5 Guys, so hey why not?

I got there early with Molly and Mat and it was still raining. I was so mad because the weather said it would stop raining early evening. They lied. Joe got there and we go inline for the burgers. I’ve never had 5 Guys before, so I never really got why it was such a big deal. Now, I do. That burger was the best I’ve ever eaten.

Since it was still going to be a little while before the game actually started, I walked with Joe to his car to get a towel so that we could sit on it. Molly had brought a towel too. I didn’t even think to. Even though in the back of my mind I knew the bleachers were gonna be all wet. So I was quite grateful when Joe shared.

Kick off was at 7 and it had finally stopped raining. We got the first TD and we were doing really well. Then… it started raining again. Not to mention it was really really cold. We had an umbrella, but it wasn’t keeping us warm. We would risk getting rained on and cold only when we got more TD’s and kicks. Maybe for a good tackle. Unfortunately, we couldn’t stand to stick out the whole game so we left at half time. I was kinda mad since I love football and I hate leaving games early, but it’s a good thing we did because now, I am sick. Thank you cold rainy football game, for giving me a very stuffy nose and an annoying cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment